Easy Protein Pancake Recipe
Pancakes are probably one of the most preferred breakfast options as it’s a very easy recipe to make and tastes delicious, but they are usually carb-heavy and don’t provide a ton of protein or a satisfying and filling morning meal.
Whether you’re trying to get in shape or not, having a healthy protein-rich breakfast is very important. A protein-rich breakfast doesn’t only take you a step forward towards a healthy and fit self by satiating you completely and keeping you full for a longer time, but it also gives your day an energetic start.
Fortunately, it is very easy to increase the protein amount by making your homemade pancake and adding just a few simple ingredients. Follow this recipe for a filling, protein-rich, and delicious breakfast of pancakes:
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop PhD Pharma Whey Protein powder
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter onto the frying pan using approximately one-fourth cup for each pancake.
- When the pancake starts to bubble it’s a sign to flip it.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with a topping of your choice.